Are you having a hard time growing your followers on Instagram? It’s possible that you aren’t utilizing Instagram efficiently.
Photo by Georgia de Lotz on Unsplash
This blog post will teach you things to start doing, stop doing, and do more of with your Instagram account.
- Defining your ideal audience
- Following the right people
- Giving value to your audience with revenant posts
- Posting regularly, 1–2 times a day
- Deciding on a theme for your Instagram feed
- Opening up to your audience and show them that you are authentic
- Deciding on your strategy outlining what you want to achieve
- Trying to be all things to all people and focus on just one person
- Following the wrong people
- Posting images that aren’t revenant to your audience
- Posting randomly and irregularly
- Posting photos with different styles that don’t really match
- Pretending to be someone else
- Trying to do all the things at once
- Be more specific about who your ideal audience is, and ignore the rest. The more specific, the better
- Spend more time with the right audience — one who shares the same interests as you
- Make your posts more insightful and revenant by sharing your own transformational story.
- Pay more attention to which times are the best for posting
- Be more consistent with your images. Stick to your theme
- Be more you. Embrace your quirks and habits
- Be more focused on your main goal. Once you achieve it, add a new goal
If you follow the above advice, you should begin to see your Instagram account with genuine followers who care about you and your posts.
If you’re looking for more lifestyle posts, feel free to read my personal blog CoffeeColumnist.