Today, I would love to share my journey towards life’s first step to earning money. As a woman, it’s difficult to step out of the home with all the orthodoxy thoughts that still are awake in the Indian Homes. But my parents are so supportive and wanted me to make an identity for myself. To become self-sufficient.
I’m a B.Com graduate specializing in accounting and finance. After graduation, I wanted to earn money to foster my living and meet daily needs. I wanted to be an independent girl, not burdening my wants on my parents. In the beginning, I was baffled like others are in this experimental stage of life. With the help of technology, I could research a lot of career options and that’s when I came through the field of digital marketing.
In the pandemic, digital marketing become one of the flourishing careers and has a great scope ahead in future in the digital era.
I fell in love with digital marketing and how cool and a bit technical it was simultaneously. I wanted to grow in this field. But then came the option of which course to choose and which one will help me shape my career. I was thriving for a good course as well as a good mentor and practical knowledge. That’s when I discovered Digital Scholar, the best digital marketing institute run by Sorav Jain, Digital marketer cum Influencer with 200k+ followers cum entrepreneur.
You can check out their course details https://digitalscholar.in/digital-marketing-course-chennai/ and modules in the link to understand how the course works and what is covered.
I’m glad and grateful to find a digital scholar. The value they share is worth for its money. Digital Scholar offers 3 Months Advanced Online Digital Marketing Course with practical knowledge and 100% Placement Assistance.
Not only these, but Digital Scholar also offers the best strategies that help marketers build their minds and help businesses upscale. If you’re looking to join a digital marketing course, do not join a blunt course that promises to offer something and in return don’t get you anything. The more lively you learn, the more benefits you gain. I joined Digital scholar seeing their social proofs, case studies, industrial experts and the practical exposure, the institute offers.
They’ve already transformed 100000+ careers. The course offers 20+ certifications. Digital Scholar provides online courses so you can work from anywhere.
- Study under the guidance of Sorav Jain & Industry Experts
- Guaranteed Internship
- 100% Placement Assistance
- 20+ Certificates
- 15+ Advanced Modules
- Cracking Case Studies
- Access to Freelance Market
- Weekend Live Classes
- Group learning experience
The parts that I enjoy the most in this 3 months course are as follows;
1. Hands-on Practice: Yes, you heard it right. After each week, we’re given a set of tasks and deadlines to strictly adhere to. It’s so much fun executing everything we learn. We get a brief idea of how things work. The culture the DS team has created for us is surely helpful. As we dive deep into it whilst the classes are going on.
2. Guaranteed Internship — Digital Scholar provides us with a paid internship at the end of the 3 months classes where they share the tasks and on completion of all we receive a certificate.
3. Agency style learning — Already digital marketers who are here to upgrade their skills share their knowledge in weekly meetings that give extra information.
4. Cracking Case Studies — Monthly twice, DS Team shares the case studies and we as a team need to discuss the digital marketing strategy that will help the brand upscale in the industry. Sorav Jain shares the best strategy that worked for him and his clients. You learn the real-life perspective and how to generate ROI for them.
5. Get Mentored by best — Rishi Jain & team shares great tools that are the saviour for digital marketers. Rishi Jain has got great skills in terms of automation and tools. His insights help us a lot too. Sorav Jain shares world-class tips that can help a beginner to the advanced level digital marketer.
- As such they don’t have many cons to be looked upon. One of the problems I faced is deadlines for tasks. Tasks are a little time-consuming sometimes and deadlines for them seemed a little difficult. But honestly, only if we practice things from now in future we’ll be ready to take deadlines as such.
I’ve seen courses not offering as many modules as a digital scholar. I would like to share the modules they cover that no institute covers in a 3–5 months period.
To start with,
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Content Writing
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook & Instagram ads
- Google Ads
- Landing Pages
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Sales Funnel
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Instagram Business Management
- Agency Management
- International Freelancing
- The icing on the Cake, Guest lectures with renowned digital marketing players like Neil Patel, Ahaan Pandit, Dennis Yu, Larry Kim & Many More
The course is a little overwhelming at the beginning with learning various modules but prioritizing based on our dreams; we sink in all. I enjoyed every bit of live classes. I feel attached to the course, mentors, coordinators and teammates. All of them help make you understand patiently. Each expert has their skills and talents that shower on us with incredible strategies, techniques and tips that will help us to earn money and make an identity for ourselves.
If you’re looking to join them you can check out their website https://digitalscholar.in/ and their student’s social proofs where they’ve earned money in lakhs without any prior experience.
I would recommend you to join Digital Scholar if you’re looking to learn digital marketing with practical knowledge. Hope to see you rock your careers just like mine in the future. Hope my story helped you in some way possible.