Being a social media influencer/content creator is one of the exciting ways to make money online in this century and doesn’t seem to be extinct in years to come. This is because brands, agencies, and multinational companies are constantly looking for ways to boost their marketing game to get their products/services across to a large audience.
In this guide, we would be looking at how to make money as a social media influencer/content creator on an influencer/content creator marketplace called PopularPays.
PopularPays is an influencer marketing and content creation marketplace (a Meta Business and Pinterest Certified Partner) where social media influencers/content creators can get connected with popular and upcoming brands for influencing gigs and get paid for promoting the brands to their audience on social platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, and blogs.
How PopularPays Works
If you’ve got a large following on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, or TikTok, you are good to sign up to get influencing/content creation gigs on PopularPays. There are two kinds of gigs that you can get on this website namely Influencing gigs and Content Creation gigs — you would see the difference between this two shortly.
This is how PopularPays works:
- Sign up as an influencer/content creator on PopularPays here. Fill in all necessary details about you and your social media profile.
- Apply for gigs posted by brands on PopularPays. Brands give requirements needed for influencers/content creators to apply for gigs such as the number of followers, social media platform, niche, etc.
- Once you’ve been accepted, next is collaborating with brands to create high-quality content.
- Post to your social or don’t. This is what differentiates influencing gigs from content creation gigs. As an influencer, your job entails posting the branded content to social media while as a content creator, you will create content for brands while they repurpose it for theirs with no social posting required from your end.
- Get paid once your content has been approved and all requirements met as set by brands.
That’s all about the process to make money as a social media influencer/content creator on PopularPays.
So, if you’ve got a large audience base on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc., or a blog with massive traffic it’s high time you got it monetized by onboarding on PopularPays to connect with brands that are ready to pay you for the audience that you’ve built.
This is my #26/365 article in 2022, I’m on a challenge to put up 365 articles here this year.