FORWARD is one of Australia’s leading creative consumer public relations agencies. We specialise in earned media, influencer marketing, content creation, social media, and events and activations. We have won multiple awards for our work and in 2021 we were named Australia’s PR Team of the Year at the annual Public Relations Institute of Australia’s Golden Target awards.
We are proud work with some of Australia’s leading consumer brands including: Uncle Tobys, Nescafe, Starbucks, Purina, Maggi, Dove, Magnum Ice Cream, The Dry July Foundation, Clorox, Glad, Thermos, Aquna Murray Cod amongst others.
As a Senior Account executive, you will be a core member of our account management and public relations team. Regular tasks will include release and content writing; media pitching, influencer and blogger management; supporting client teams with product launch campaigns; executing media and influencer events; and developing social media content calendars.
We will train you in everything you need to know and help you by providing guidance and mentoring from supportive, smart colleagues and the opportunity to collaborate and contribute as part of the larger agency team.
Attitude and culture fit is everything to us. So, if this sounds like you and your skillset/experience matches the below criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
Your Experience and Mindset:
- Between 2-4 years’ experience in a consumer PR agency (depending on AE or SAE role)
- Experience and interest in consumer brands and products – food, health, wellness, beauty
- Strong media knowledge and contacts
- Strong influencer engagement experience and contacts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good client relationship skills
- Experience with social media content creation and / or community management
- Passion for consumer news cycles, and a finger on the pulse when it comes to trends
- Uncompromising attention to detail in your day-to-day work
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- The ultimate team player
- Excellent initiative, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and solutions-focused mindset
Our Culture, Purpose and Benefits
- offer a competitive salary plus bonus:
- A bonus pool for all employees ensuring everyone shares in the success of the agency
- An annual grant to all employees to support health & wellness initiatives such as yoga, meditation, or even new running shoes.
- Flexible personal leave for life admin
- Two paid volunteering days per year
- Your birthday day off – additional leave day
- Flexible working options: Work from your home, the office, or wherever works for you. We have core and flex days.
- Training and professional development at all levels – to support and enhance your career goals
- We are a purpose-led agency that balances people and profit, awaiting our certification as a B-Corp
- We actively support our team’s mental health with training and coaching available to all employees