If you’re searching for actionable tactics to drive more paid and organic conversions you can’t afford to miss SMX Convert — happening online tomorrow, August 17, from 11:00am – 5:30pm ET.
At just $149, your All Access packs a tremendous amount of value:
- Grow your knowledge step-by-step with a brand-new two-track program from the Search Engine Land experts.
- Optimize user experiences, craft compelling copy, and boost landing page performance with actionable tactics you can implement immediately.
- Prepare for upcoming privacy changes with insights from Google’s Group Product Manager for Trust and Privacy and more special guest speakers.
- Discuss common CRO challenges and creative solutions with like-minded attendees during community meetups.
- Soak up inspiration from expert-led audits of peer-submitted assets during live clinics.
- Get your specific questions answered during Overtime, live Q&A with all of the SMX Convert speakers.
Here’s another way to look at it…
- Because all sessions are available live and on-demand, you’ll get 12 hours of SEO and PPC conversion optimization tactics. That’s just $12 per hour of expert-led training!
- You’ll attend presentations from 21 of the world’s leading search and conversion optimization experts. That’s just $7 per expert. (You’d spend more buying each a cup of coffee!)
- Attend a track in its entirety to earn a personalized “Certificate of Completion”, a wonderful way to demonstrate your worth when asking for a promotion or a salary bump.
- Hearing what industry experts are up to will help validate your ongoing initiatives and confirm you and your team are on the right track. That kind of peace of mind is priceless.
What are you waiting for? Secure your $149 All Access pass now and join us tomorrow at 11:00am ET.
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She currently serves as Director of Marketing at Third Door Media — producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and publishers of Search Engine Land and MarTech.